They are all alright but a bit shaken, apparently the liquefaction is back and made a mess. However they are starting to get pretty annoyed with it all, people can only put up with so much before they snap. Apparently according to the experts, the shakers are likely to go on for some time. Which presents the problem of "why should we rebuild when it's likely to get broken again", some areas will never be rebuild and I suppose that there is little point in seriously rebuilding until the shakers stop or become insignificant.

Hendrik
who feels sorry for the good people of Christchurch, which was a beautiful city designed by the same bloke that designed Adelaide

OK Don wrote:
Hendrick, Faye - any word from the relatives? Significant additional damage
form this one?