Yes we are in the driest state on the driest continent, so water is an issue, during the last big dry, the state gobberment decided to build a desalination plant, which, surprise suprise, went way over budget and way behind time. Problem is we rely on one river for our water and the states upstream suck all the water out of it, so we miss out. You would think that since it's a major river running through several states that it would be under control of the federal goobberment but no.

Hendrik
who sometimes drinks water but usually mixes some barley, hops and stuff into it

OK Don wrote:
It does sound like a good time to re-evaluate expenditures, or at least
constrtuction methods and models.
Is Adelaide in the severe draught region?