That "War for Oil" is paying its dividends! BTW what was the price of gas 3 yr ago?

--R

On 1/23/12 5:25 PM, Craig wrote:
I just got back from NAPA where I bought 5 quarts Mobil1 0W-40 to
complete the oil change on the '95 E320. I put the 5 jugs on the counter,
the guy rung it up, and said, "That will be $54.84."

I was astounded. Another fellow behind the counter said he uses the same
oil and that it has gone up astronomically. $10.22 per quart is the sale
price!

We are going to be taking off soon to drive to Albuquerque and then fly
to Tulsa and then drive to Siloam Springs, AR, where I have an interview
for a faculty position Wednesday. We will be driving close to Okie Acres,
but won't have any time to stop.

Craig