Ah, Zebart, though in true Canadian fashion, we should probably call it
Zedbart. hee hee.  I had it applied every couple of years to my first car,
which was a '75 Pontiac LeMans.  In the end, I think the zebart was the
only thing holding the poor floorpan on the car!  If there was ever a time
when out two countries tried to work together, and at the same time, keep
our own identaties, it was with the car! lol.  Speedo was in both metric
and real money, as were all the nuts and bolts.  My collection of wrenches
and sockets doubled within a couple of years of owning that car.

We're still very happy to take the greenback.  It's not at all uncommon for
me to reach into my pocket, and pull out a handful of change, and find a
few American coins in there.

You've never had a cigar, and I've never had a proper glass of iced tea.
What are they to do with a couple of guys like us, Wilton ??  lol  ;-)

Ed
300E