Coupla months ago, UPS reamed # 1 grandson in France on shipment of a leather jacket.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Streib" <str...@cs.indiana.edu>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] And here we were complaining about fuel prices ...

E M <pokieba...@gmail.com> writes:

Shipping costs are crazy here too!  I got a box from Rusty once.  Arrived
in about 3 days, and cost me something like $10 in shipping. Amazing
deal!!  last time I sent a few magazines to the U.S., it was something
close to $15!

When shipping to Canada, I've heard you want to avoid the private
shipping companies such as UPS, FedEx, as they will ream you on customs
"brokerage" fees.  Send it parcel post at the post office.  Slower,
maybe, but a lot cheaper.

Allan
--
1983 300D