Hence all of the dead wvo cars.  They all did not end up in the boneyard
from a wvo related issue.  Cheapskate wvo users don't generally keep up on
maintenance.  My cheap Mercedes drives like it should, gets taken care of
like it should and treats me well.
  As far as a  documented 300k miles on wvo, good luck with that.  No one
who can afford a new Benz diesel is going to run it on wvo from new.  I
will gladly replace an injector pump eventually, I have saved around $1500
or so on fuel with just this car, I can afford to fix it for that kind of
savings.

Mike