On 24/01/2012 5:41 PM, E M wrote:
It's amazing when a car is designed and bolted together the right way, how
many years of great service it will give, if the maintenance is kept up.
If you can keep the tin worm out of a 126, I think they'll go pretty much
forever.

There was a lady ( I say lady, as there was a baby set in the rear), who
had a really lovely 560SEL.  She would often park in a nearby mall.  I
haven't seen the car for over a year now, but whenever I'm there, I always
have a look for it.  I even left a note on it once, asking her to give me a
call if she was ever interested in selling.  Never heard from her, but I
would be happy to part with the current daily drivers, and just use, and
maintain that 560 as my daily car for the rest of my motoring days!

Ed
300E

You might be surprised at how many cars with child seats in them belong to grandparents these days.

Randy