'Sounds like another ATTABOY.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:01 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] And here we were complaining about fuel prices ...

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:26:06 -0500 "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Oh, and how did the interview go?

It was a grueling day. Started at 0715 when I was picked up for breakfast
and continued until 2030 when Shirley and I got back to the motel from
dinner.

At dinner, the head of the division asked if I had any questions. I said,
"Other than, 'How did I do?', I don't have any, and I know I'll have to
wait for the answer to that one."

Later on in the conversation he did say that one student said about my
presenting a solution to a linear differential equation that he finally
understood the concept. So, that would seem to bode positive.

Craig