Again, no personal experience, but I think touching up, and matching new to
old is often tricky, especially with a surface like a dash, that's exposed
to sun.

A friend bought a one year old Audi A4.  The PO stuck some kind of air
freshener thing on the dash, and it left a mark.  He's in the same position
as you.  The dash isn't damaged, but there is a mark that he can't get off
with everything that he's tried.  So it's either refinish the dash (which I
think might make it look worse than just leaving it alone), or replacing
it, at $1600.  I think the glue most have pulled some of the chemicals in
the dash, to the surface.  Bummer though, with a new car.

Ed
300E