To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] How to restore a cracked blue W123 dash

I bought a 'dash overlay' which worked pretty well.
Don't remeber where I got it though.

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 11:46 PM, andrew strasfogel
<astrasfo...@gmail.com>wrote:

I have two W123 300TDs with dash issues.  One has some cracks on the
top of the dash, and the other has four small holes where the idiot PO
mounted some sort of plaque.  What makes him an uber-idiot is that he
had replaced the dash and it was pristine prior to drilling those
holes.

Anyway, how good are the various blue dyes (e.g., Leatherique) in
matching the OEM blue color on a touchup basis?  Or will I need to
fill the cracks and holes and respray each dash in its entirety?

Andrew
1983 and 1985 300TDs

Hans Neureiter, Katy, TX
'82 300SD