On Mon, Jan 30, 2012, at 08:14 AM, Curt Raymond wrote:

> Besides Apple (through sub-contractors) nearly actively slaughters people in
> China. If you support human rights you cannot support Apple.

That's a bit extreme.  China is going through the same thing the USA went
through in the early industrial revolution, lots of people flocking to
sweatshop factory work because it's better than the alternative of rural
poverty/starvation.

You'd be hard pressed to find any made-in-china consumer electronics device
that is not made under similar conditions.  My father-in-law's PC (HP/Compaq)
which I recently had apart had Foxconn stuff in it.

Allan