If I was going to pre-lube I'd go through the oil sender port. That said, as
long as you have run synthetic in it, and as long as there is oil in it, I
would just fire it up. I could send quoted text from a Marshall Booth post on
something similar. He said that all you need is a molecule layer of oil between
components on cranking and in a couple of seconds of cranking you have oil
pressure at the gauge.

Rick
YMMV
My 2 cents