I think we need wood-burning steam cars, or wood gasmobiles. Carbon neutral and will be good for after the coming collapse.

OBTW did you see that Fisker, who is supposedly building some sort of electric car, got over a half billion $ gummint "loan" and is now "in discussions to revise terms of the loan"? Even more than Solyndra! And a bunch of EV battery companies have also defaulted on gummint "loans"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2rlDcAGiQM at 36sec

--R