Total sales for ALL electric cars in USA , I believe, are quoted as less
than 10,000 units, Tesla, for all it's hype will be less than a thousand
units.

I don't see the electric grid being stressed any time soon... add to that
equation all the now empty to be foreclosed homes plus loss of jobs or fear
of loss of jobs with household cutbacks and electric KW sales are actually
down for the past 2 yrs...

IMHO,

Grant...