Definitely. Lots and lots of warning flags.

My first two would be the lack of trunk and engine compartment photos. A
definite giveaway if there is something to hide.

I posted a question on the eBay auction asking about photos and why there were
a bunch of pine air fresheners all over the back seat area.

Definitely some fishy things going on there....

I love the finnies!!!

Dan