I have a friend who’s having an issue with her dearly beloved 1985 190E 2.3.
There’s a hole in the air intake hose which is throwing off the mixture.  Her
mechanic quoted hundreds of dollars to fix it, so she approached me today
asking if I would fix it for less.  I wanted to bounce this off you guys for
any gotchas before jumping in.  I haven’t looked it to see what has to be
removed to get to the offending hose.  It sounds like a challenge for me, and
an opportunity to make a few bucks to put into my own project 240D.  Anyone
BTDT?

TIA,

Kevin in Hillsboro, Oregon