Anything you can get your hands on that is not broken.

I collected head lights and tail lights.  Instrument clusters, cabin lights,
relays, injectors, door panels and hardware, carpet, trim bits, pumps and
blower motors.  Grills and wiper arms.  If you can get monovalves or other
heating bits, that is good too.  Washer bottles, overflow tanks, brass stuff.
Wheels, tool kits, seat pads, check straps.  If you have the room, gather it up
for a rainy day.

I was surprised at how much R107 stuff I have on hand.  No idea I would ever
need it, but seems I can use it now.  Getting space made for other things by
selling off Gump spares as well as 116/123/126/201 bits that were in great
shape and would only get messed up by the ravaging hordes.

Glass is a pain, but can be handy in a break in.

clay