On Mon, 7 May 2012 22:11:25 -0700 Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net>
wrote:

> > How's that genset running?  Did you move the power like you wanted?
> > Still have the pictures of the derusting project?
>
> Runs OK, but I haven't started it in probably four years.
> It's propane, so that's OK.  I roll it over with the starter
> a few times a year just to make sure it'll go if I need it to.
>
> The power feed is now centralized, but I did _not_ get my
> manual cutoff switch, and so I still need two generators.

By "cutoff switch" do you mean "transfer switch"?

When we had our service upgraded, we had a Reliance TWB2010DR manual
transfer switch put in.

http://www.reliancecontrols.com/ProductDetail.aspx?TWB2010DR

I think it would do your job. It cost about $350.

Craig

> The rust pictures and such are all still there:
>
> http://userweb.windwireless.net/~jimc/genset.html
>
> -- Jim

Craig

Present:'95 E320        Sebastian  108 kmi
        '94 E420        Oskar      123 kmi
        '82 240D/3.0    Bluebell   265 kmi
Past:   '86 190E/2.3
        '72 220/8