Gerry

From: "Walt Zarnoch" <zarnoch...@gmail.com>

After consulting the web on a good nights sleep, it's 3M 90 spray adhesive
that you'll be looking for.

Sadly, I don't know a brick and mortar store that for sure sells it...

Walt
On May 11, 2012 6:42 AM, "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com> wrote:

Thanks.  I'll try that.
Gerry.....off to town.

From: "Walt Zarnoch" <zarnoch...@gmail.com>

 Snip.
Got to set the trap.  Need a new rabbits foot.
/snip

I have 2 sets, still attached to the wabbits!

Much more fun that way, even if the little buggers chew the carpet. :P

I'd try 3M spray adhesive, they make one that will bond most anything to
most anything, but I forget the actual number...

Walt