'Zackly; I have 2 of 'em. 'Wish I could sell 'em for what some think they're worth - the sunroofs (holes-in-roof), that is. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The American dream in an automobile

Yeah, unfortunately, my car has the hole in the roof but if I had my choice it would not. I don't like the sun on the back of my sun glasses so if I want to run with the sunroof open, I need to wear a hat with a brim.

Not so bad at night but really not necessary and just another potential trouble spot.

Randy