Gerry

From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
'Zackly; I have 2 of 'em. 'Wish I could sell 'em for what some think they're worth - the sunroofs (holes-in-roof), that is. ;<)
Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
Yeah, unfortunately, my car has the hole in the roof but if I had my choice it would not. I don't like the sun on the back of my sun glasses so if I want to run with the sunroof open, I need to wear a hat with a brim. Not so bad at night but really not necessary and just another potential trouble spot.
Randy