While anything over 1/2 bar is probably Mercedes specification, we see a
lot of cars that have 1.5 or higher oil pressure at hot idle.  The only one
I had that would dip below 1 bar had tons of blowby at idle (an '86 2.5 non
turbo).  I bought the car with the idea of swapping in a better engine
because the exterior and interior was so nice...