It those establishments were autobody shops then being reputable will not
change anything. Body shops have no idea how to correctly repair rust. It needs
to be taken to a high end restoration shop. Any other alternative besides doing
it yourself in a skilled manner will surely lead to disappointing results.

Sent from my iPhone