Yup absolutely! WallySams tars are poor. the game is to keep you coming in and buying more there. when I ran their tars, I was in once-twice a year for adjustment/replacement. Once I quit that cycle, I don't buy nearly as many tars.

BTW, Kelley generally is a good tire. It is an old brand. I don't know who owns them now.

I've been leery about buying Walmart tires since they contract with the mfg'ers.
After Sears started selling Michelins, it soon became apparent that the Sears
Michelins were inferior to the tire dealer Michelins. Walmart could be doing the same
although I haven't heard anything similar about their tires.
Gerry