I'm wondering the same thing, for probably the same reason as Loren...

I'd say a running engine with head installed is worth more.  Took me a full day
to pull the head off my wagon, that's lost labor.  I'll bet one could pull an
engine-transmission faster than pulling just the head.

-Max

--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC