On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 6:40 AM, Max Dillon <meadedil...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> [Loren asked re my '87 300D: What's wrong with the car?}

> I'm wondering the same thing, for probably the same reason as Loren...
>
> I'd say a running engine with head installed is worth more.  Took me a full
> day
> to pull the head off my wagon, that's lost labor.  I'll bet one could pull an
> engine-transmission faster than pulling just the head.

Well, I'm thinking about selling, and I thought maybe with the going
price for a good #22 603 head being $1K+ on fleaBay, I could part the
car out rather than sell it whole, and not have to deal with
Craigslist lookie-loos.

But you guys have convinced me that it's too much physical effort.

As to what's wrong with the car, I think I'll start another thread and
see if I can pique any potential buyers' interest.

Alex