I have found ubuntu to be far and away the easiest to install on multiple
strange hardware.  No idea why.  Win7 is garbage unless you have piles of oem
cd with drivers.  Same with vista.    Bound to be open source support for SSD.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers