almost too far.

If I am not able to get winblows to install, I have no issue with ubuntu on
that machine.  These are failed hackintosh boxes from white box systems or
corporate toss away.  AMD or intel, ubuntu does not care what the audio or
video card is, what sort of usb or firewire, wifi or blue tooth.   Only thing
linux does not support is netflix.  bluray or hdmi