They strobe due to the lack of wattage.  Raise the wattage and the things slow
down.  I looked at the resistor thing and load balancer, but I do not want to
have to bugger each bulb to make it draw what the old electronics wants to see.
 I know it will only draw when in use, but still...  There are all sorts of
formulae that spells out how much resistance I would need.  Means I have to
booger the used to be side marker, as well as the one in the box below the
bumper, and the set in the tail light.

One would think the chinese would have known this was an issue and just put a
dang resister in their little lights

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers