> clay monroe wrote:

> LED bulbs are great at lowering the amperage over all.  The
> problem I now have is that they are not playing well with the
> blink relay.  The things are now too fast instead of proper
> timing.  Anybody have enough electric thinkers to point me
> toward how to fix this?

Uh oh.  I think you have limited options.

Replace the capacitor or resistors in the flasher.

Or add "ballast" resistance to get the current back up to where
the existing components work right again.

Or build you own flasher.

On a USA car with a "standard" flasher, a heavy-duty flasher is
available that doesn't depend on the lamp current as part of
it's time cycle.  I don't think such a device is available for
Mercedes.

--         Philip