Changed over to castrol diesel stuff.  Seems to have a minor impact on
pressure.  Will keep going with changes and see if it gets better.  If the
sediment is flushed out that way, I should be able to use M1

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers