From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Allan Streib
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 7:39 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] "Bleeding" Brakes

Also if the rotors are pitted with rust, replace them.  They will eat up the
new pads in no time.  A little dusty surface rust is not a problem, but if
they are pitted or flaking they need to go.

You can try to find a shop to turn them, but they uniformly tell me they are
"too thin to turn" because I think they want me to go to the parts counter
and buy new instead.

Allan