Jerry.
Do not push back the pistons without opening the bleed screws first!
This will allow the yukky brake fluid to exit as you press in the pistons and,
when you pump the brakes at the end, it will pass new DOT4 into the calipers.
Top up with new fluid. You can replenish the fluid by removing as much as
possible from the reservoir also. The reservoir cap is vented to atmosphere so
it collects moisture slowly.
New rotors a la Rusty and pads, Akis are good so are Pagid or whatever he
recommends.
 My $0.02
Fred Moir
Lynn MA