You talking about reifenluft? What is the part number, I forgot?

Hendrik
running non-genuine air and it really handles like poo

----- Original Message ----- From: "LT Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Year End Specials

No ... he had to special order the air from Germany.

On 12/15/05, redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

LT,

did he offer you the proper Teutonic Air or was he able to assure you
that common Iowa air is good enough for the tires, since they are not
OEM and long out of warranty?   I am sure I do not need to order the
air from Rusty, as I am using nasty cheapo tires on Gump.

On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, at 05:20 PM, LT Don wrote:

> Actually, I shouldn't trash Gary. I got him that last few times I
> called
> (except I got Rusty for the most important order, but that was because
> asked for him).
>
> Gary is good on the phone. He was very professional until he realized
> who I
> was. And then he turned into Howard Stern on the wrong meds.
>
> But in the end, in spite of himself, he guided me toward what I needed
> to go
> along with the part I was ordering, etc. Yea, maybe he called me a few
> names
> and was abusive (in a good natured way) and kept me on the phone for a
> long
> time, but that is what builds long-term customers, letting them know
> that
> you as a vendor really care about the customer and his/her needs.
>
> Gary is very helpful on the phone. Prior to talking to him, I had no
> idea
> that I had to periodically replace the air in my tires.
>
> On 12/15/05, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, especially if you are from canada.
>>
>> LT Don wrote:
>>
>>> You call and ask to speak to anyone other than Gary.

>> --
>> Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
>>   89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,
>>   84 250 LWB, 83 300TD, 81 300TD, 81 240D, 81 240D,
>>   76 450SEL, 76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 69 250
>> Okie Benz Auto parts-email for used parts

> --
> 1977 240D
> 1972 Honda CB-500K motorcycle
>
> http://www.airamericaradio.com/listen