You are supposed to use original german MB air in your tires. I can provide free original german MB air for all who attend any OkieQ.

David Brodbeck wrote:

redghost wrote:

LT,

did he offer you the proper Teutonic Air or was he able to assure you that common Iowa air is good enough for the tires, since they are not OEM and long out of warranty? I am sure I do not need to order the air from Rusty, as I am using nasty cheapo tires on Gump.

But do you have the proper OEM blinker fluid and muffler bearings? You probably need some parts from these guys:
http://www.kalecoauto.com/