I am going to get fresh blinker fluid with the new blinker relay. I suspect the old fluid is worn out and with a fresh relay, I will get better mileage than putting new fluid in a worn relay.

AS for Muffler bearings, I did replace the old rubber things with new, since the old made the muffler fall down and drag a few times. When I get the new muffler, will get bearings to match. No need to spend money right now on bearing when I will have to replace them in a few months when I order the full muffler.

I did not see the spec. 4.5.7 Radio hydraulics on Rusty's site. Maybe I missed it, but I was sure that when I install the Becker, I will need some. The funky little nipponese radio does not need it, but the old Europa is going to need some so that the dash speaker works. Do I need to get new hoses too?