Look for Bosch part #s and interchange numbers.

I believe they are interchangeable on all iron heads Om621, 615, 616 and 617. I put 220D or 240D holders on my OM621s to eliminate the banjo fittings and hard return line. That was 30 years ago, so I am not sure what they came off of. I ordered them from a place in CO. Pull one of your nozzles and compare.

That said, it should not take more than 4-6 hours to pull your nozzles, swap nozzes, test and calibrate and then reinstall. Make sure you have new injector seals. Be sure to keep everything cleaner than your doctor's surgery. If you can dedicate a day, just do it.

Anyone? Are the W115 220D injector bodies interchangeable with the W123 240D?

Sent from my iPhone