Dimitry -
I recently rebuilt the injectors on my '81 SD using the monarch nozzles. I
am pretty happy with the results. While testing before I rebuilt the
injectors I had one injector that was "peeing" a stream before it popped. I
imagine that was causing a lot of my rough idle and excess black smoke. BTW
to clean them I used some biodegradable cleaner that I had from a McParts
store named Purple Power by Klean Rite. I cut it about 50% with water.
Dismantled them and soaked the parts for about 30 minutes. They came pretty
clean just scrubbed them with an old tooth brush. I had also purchased a
brass round brush to rod out the interior surfaces of the holder but not
sure that was even necessary. After scrubbing with the tooth brush I rinsed
the parts off with a sprayer on the garden hose, blew them dry with
compressed air then coated right away with a thick coat of WD-40 to prevent
rusting. I then lapped the various surfaces as required followed by a final
clean and more WD-40.Good luck on your project.

Barry