It's interesting, awhile back I got a thing from one of my banks trying to get me to buy a new car so they could be kind enough to collect interest from me, and I noticed they had a few stipulations on some car makes that they wouldn't loan money on, Scion was on the list, along with suzuki, KIA, and that other korean one that I don't think was around long after I got the ad, and a number of other makes with questionable dealer support. I wish I had kept the ad, it was rather telling of which car companies just weren't doing it.

--------------Robert

Mitch Haley wrote:
Steve MacSween wrote:
No, the name just came to me: Xion, I think.

It's a whole different line, something like Lexus is to Toyota, aimed at Gen
Y consumers. The ones I am seeing up here are the minivan-line thingies.

That's Scion. Supposed to sell the cars at full list price, like Saturn. They ship base models, and then the dealer adds the options. If I could
get an xA for $10k, I'd do it, but I'm not paying $13k for one. Might be
worth $13k for people who usually pay for options on cars, it comes
standard with 160W stereo, ABS, A/C, power windows&mirrors, remote locks...
http://www.edmunds.com/new/scion/index.html