looks like the engine wants a rebuild.  Compression is all over the place.  My
understanding is that you want them within 50psi top to least.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers