I wanted to do that myself, but it's not running right.  It sat for years.  PO
spent nearly $900 on carb work.  It ran perfect for 3 weeks and returned to
it's somnolent self.  My guess is the mech didn't flush tank and lines.

The car is pretty close to Crown Point or Valparaiso.  I just want to get it
home and running before the weather sets in, and my other (income producing)
obligations are starting to crimp my calendar!

Anyone know a really good mechanic for a '68 W108 in the area?

Jon