I shall.

So here is the first two issues on the shakedown cruise back across 105
degree Phoenix (running with out AC on )....what temp is normal? My last
123 was a 300D and it ran 85 degrees always. This was up in the 100 area.
Secondly, the temp gauge was flicking around alot. up to 100, down to 70 or
so (never down to the peg though). What the deal with that?

Going to clean her up now and give her the good once over.

think I did okay for $800.

bob R