Hendrik & Fay wrote:
Hey don't muscle in on my territory, I am the one who comes up with the witty little remarks around here:-) Seriously though diggers is an English nickname for excavators, you lot call em track hoes, from backhoes. The term digger is not so much used in Oz because digger is also a nickname for an Aussie soldier, however the company that makes Dingos call em Dingo Mini Diggers, although they are pretty crap at digging, except for digging their wheels into the dirt.

Does 'no job too large' mean that you rent bigger stuff when you need it, or do you have a fleet of real excavators in addition to the Dingos?

Mitch.