Oh! ok. I was thinking the M180 had a screw and lock nut arrangement. Been to many years since I worked on a M180 to remember. What I do remember was that the M180 was so smooth and quiet.

M120, being the 4 cyl version of the M180 must have the same valve arrangement as the M180. Is that so?

Ah... probably M189 and variants.  M180 and variants don't have a flat
blade screw adjustment.  They use ball studs with a conflicting thread for
friction.

See M189 adjustment photo here:
http://www.jaimekop.com/2011/11/fine-tuning/

Nice tool, but the job is really easy with any crowsfoot.  But if it had
the matching screw driver, I'd still pick it up!

Jaime