Welcome aboard, Conrad.

I have some really good condition used parts if you need lighting or bumpers,
doors and relays as well.  Washer pump and blower fan are in stock as well.

No idea on gas engines, but I would posit that you need to replace the head
gasket, since you either have water in the fuel or a coolant leak.  Best to
rebuild the engine, or replace it.

The sun roof has a broken cable.  Best to just skip having a sunroof.  A car of
that vintage would probably have a leak and you would need new seals.  Focus
attention on keeping it running and safe.  Suspension, tires, cooling,
steering.

First, replace all your filters and fluids.  Change all fuses for known good
NEW.   The body style is very common, so has almost no value.  This makes them
hard to source parts, unless you have a good pull a part yard that gets old
ones regularly.  Many parts are shared with the R107 roadsters, and those parts
will be of more value, so will be missing.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers