You better believe it. My brother was driving a BMW in college. He and some
friends decided to see how high the car would fly over a hill. The car took up
air and crashed landed Dukes of Hazard style. He cracked the finned cast
aluminum oil pan and lost all oil on the street. Had car towed and told our
father that he hit a pothole. He knew it was a lie and was not amused by the
$900 repair bill.

Sent from my iPhone