I didn't think replacing the engine mounts on the 300TD (NA) was that bad.
So I was encouraged to replace the mounts on the 300SD turbo.  HA! Mucho
harder.

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Bob Rentfro
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 10:49 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 240D Engine Mounts

I jacked the engine back up a tad, lined everything up with a drift pin and
it lined up fine. What a huge difference they make. Wicked smooth now. I
love how errthing on this 240 is so much easier to get to than on the 300D.

Bob  R

http://www.okiebenz.com/****archive/<http://www.okiebenz.com/**archive/>

.com>

ail.okiebenz.com/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com>