The numbers are standard euro terminal numbers on the relays. Same as the numbers on the ones in mercedes service manual.
 30= + power
85 + 86 are the coil connections. I don't think it matters which is grnd and which is the + signal from the car's lights.
 87 is NC
 87a is NO

The power from 30 feeds to 87a and 87 depending on if the coil is energized or not. What I like about this is if the trailer's lights have a short then it just blows the fuses on either the power line to 30 or on the light circuits.

Thanks,
Manfred

I used to have a little book I bought form JC WHitney in the mid 70s called something like the Bosch wiring standard or something like that. It had the numbers and all the wire color codes. It was a good reference. Unfortunately, it got lost in the jetsam somewhere. I have not seen them for sale anywhere else.