> > Craig wrote:
> >
> > Here it is.

> MG wrote:
>
> AH. I see. But that or those, I can't tell, is/are not
> standard automotive relays. I have the standard relays but
> have no clue as to where to get this or how much it would
> cost. Do you have any clue on that.

Those relays can be any DPDT (double-pole, double-throw; or
2-form-C) relays.  Well, the one could be a SPDT (single-pole,
double-throw; or form-C), but the other two need to be DPDT.

For tail/brake lights, I would use no less than contacts rated
for 5 amp.  10 amp would be my preferred minimum.

Does that help?

If you let us know what relays you have now, we could let you
know the suitability of those relays.

--      Philip