The development across the road backs up to some woods and there are some paved trails back in there and some old farm roads. I got in a few good miles on streets and trails and some woods riding. Gorgeous day. I am so stuffed right now I can't get up to get the wine bottle. I will have to do more tomorrow to work off the turkey butt. turkeybuttreductionride.

--R